Questions For Reflection
Before we begin, consider the following questions. Your instructor may ask you to freewrite about one or more of these questions in your learning journal.
- Describe a time when you wrote something you’re proud of. How did you get started? What conditions did you write under? Did you revise?
- What is your ideal writing process? Do you currently use your ideal writing process?
- How do you normally complete an assignment? Do you feel that this method is successful?
- If you write in different genres (music, creative writing, videos, etc), do you use the same writing process for each? For example, would you write an essay the same way you would write a short story?
- If you write in more than one language, do you use the same writing process for each language you write? How are your writing processes the same and different?