Questions For Reflection
Before we begin, consider the following questions. Your instructor may ask you to freewrite about one or more of these questions in your learning journal.
- Think about the last time that you did research. What kind of research did you do? Were you able to find all the sources you needed? If not, what kind of sources did you struggle to find?
- How do you use the internet when you research? What kind of sites do you visit? Why?
- What does academic integrity mean to you?
- How do you determine what sources to trust online?
- If you’ve also attended school in a different country, how does that school system teach source use?