Skip to content
- NCC seeks to link activity within the brain to subjective human experiences in the physical world. NCC stands for ________ ________ ________.
- Jung distinguished between four functions: thinking, feeling, ________ and ________.
- The ________ nervous system controls the fight-or-flight response.
- Pavlov worked on a type of learning called ________ ________.
- ________ involves applying game incentives such as prompts, competition, badges and rewards to everyday activities.
- ________ psychology emerged in the late 1950s as a reaction against behaviourism and the psychodynamic view.
- ________ psychology is the study of mental processes such as attention, memory, problem solving and thinking.
- The ________ lobe is also known as the auditory cortex.
- Driving to work along the same route everyday would make use of ________ memory.
- Watson, Skinner, Pavlov and Thorndike were all ________
- neural correlates of consciousness
- sensing, intuiting
- classical conditioning