Skip to content
- If we reinforce a desired response every time it occurs, we are using a ________ ________ schedule.
- ________ punishment weakens a response by removing or reducing something pleasant after the response.
- ________ studied observational learning of aggression by having children watch an adult interact aggressively with an inflatable doll.
- Thorndike placed ________ inside a “puzzle box” to study learning.
- A ________ is a strong and irrational fear of a specific situation, object or activity.
- In classical conditioning, CR stands for ________ ________.
- In order to extinguish a CR, we would have to present the ________ ________ repeatedly without the US.
- Pavlov’s dogs were trained to salivate to the sound of a bell because the sound had been repeatedly associated with food. In this example, food is the ________ ________.
- ________ ________ strengthens a response by reducing or removing something unpleasant.
- People who earn a monthly salary are being reinforced on a ________ ________ schedule.
- continuous reinforcement
- conditioned response
- conditioned stimulus
- unconditioned stimulus
- negative reinforcement