Skip to content
- SSRIs are drugs that block the reuptake of ________.
- ________ ________ studies assess the effectiveness of treatments.
- A _______ – ________ is a statistical technique that integrates data from existing studies.
- Psychoanalysis is also known as ________ ________.
- CBT makes use of both ________ and ________ techniques.
- Person-centred therapy was developed by Carl ________.
- In ________ therapy the therapist uses a number of different types of therapy rather than sticking with only one approach.
- ECT involves passing ________ ________ through a patient’s brain.
- ________ therapy involves the use of positive punishment to reduce the frequency of an undesirable behaviour.
- Thorazine, Haldol and Risperdal are different ________ drugs.
- outcome research
- psychodynamic therapy
- cognitive, behavioural
- electric currents ….. electricity is also an acceptable answer.
- antipsychotic …… neuroleptic is also an acceptable answer.