Skip to content
- According to Freud, the ________ stage is when children experience sexual desire for the opposite-sex parent.
- The idea that it is possible to assess personality from facial characteristics is known as ________.
- Cattell used factor analysis to identify more important or ______ traits and less important or ________ traits.
- ________ is a defence mechanism in which unacceptable sexual or aggressive desires are channeled into acceptable activities.
- At the peak of Maslow’s hierarchy of needs is the need for ________-________.
- Chromosomes are made up of strands of ________.
- Adler argued that children who are either overly nurtured or overly neglected by their parents may develop an ________ ________.
- The big 5 are: openness to experience, neuroticism, extraversion ________ and ________.
- The Rorschach Inkblot Test is an example of a ________ measure.
- According to Freud the id is driven by the ________ principle.
- source, surface
- DNA …… deoxyribonucleic acid is obviously an acceptable answer as well!
- inferiority complex
- conscientiousness, agreeableness