Skip to content
- Down syndrome is caused by a problem with the ________ chromosome.
- The ________ ________ is shaped like a bell with most scores clustering around the middle.
- IQ = ________ age divided by ________ age x 100.
- An intelligence test will have ________ ________ if it actually measures intelligence rather than something else.
- The set of rules of a language by which we construct sentences is call its ________.
- ________ proposed that the human species could be improved if only people with “good” genes were allowed to reproduce.
- ________ area is responsible for language production.
- The knowledge we have accumulated throughout our lives is called _______ intelligence.
- ________ intelligence is the ability to understand oneself, including one’s emotions.
- ________ intelligence is the ability to understand other people, including their emotions and motivations.
- normal distribution
- mental, chronological
- construct validity