This work is licensed under a CC-BY license
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Unless otherwise specified, the images used in this text have a variety of open copyright licenses. Review the image attributions at the bottom of each chapter for license information. Images without attribution statements were created for this book and fall under the authorship of the chapter and the license of this book.
The following images have been used with permission or are under a special license:
- The cover image used in this book is © Kwantlen Polytechnic University. If this book is adapted, it must have a different cover.
- Figure 17.1 Confidence in Canadian Institutions, 2013 is © Statistics Canada and used under the Statistics Canada Open Licence.