- Using an intersectional lens, what types of questions related to victimisation are missing from the General Social Survey? Which type of questions should be included?
- Imagine you have been a victim of a crime and you have agreed to make a victim impact statement to the court. What information would you want to share? Use this Victim Impact Statement and prepare your own.
- Do you think all victims of crime deserve compensation? Write an argument both for and against.
- Watch the documentary, After Candace: The Art of Healing, and respond to three discussion questions from the film guide
- Watch the documentary, nîpawistamâsowin: We Will Stand, and make a list to document how Indigenous Peoples in the film experienced racism. Make an additional list of ways that Indigenous Peoples in the film showed strength and resilience.
- Explain the concept of posttraumatic change. How does this apply to survivors of crime?