20 Self Evaluation, Tutee and Other Feedback, and Certification
The Tutor Appraisal and Certification process will be initiated with your Learning Strategist and Supervisor and will use the following elements:
- Self-Evaluation Form for Level II (following pages)
- Feedback on Tutoring from Tutees
- Observation of Tutoring by Learning Strategist
- Learning Centre Tutor Appraisal with Learning Strategist and Supervisor
- Completion of your Tutor Training Process Log
This is an ongoing process intended to help you, as a Tutor, improve to better help your Tutees.
Your Tutor Training Process Log will be used to certify that you have completed the requirements for this level of tutor training. Please keep this document in a safe place that you can readily access as it will be used to verify your progress and level of competence as a tutor.