By the end of this task, you will have:
- Reviewed a model of how to brainstorm search terms
- Generated ideas for your company and product
In marketing, brainstorming is a key part of the process of generating creative and workable ideas. In this project, you will need to brainstorm two areas:
- Generate ideas for your company and product.
- Brainstorm search terms for your research.
Brainstorm key course concepts and make a mind map
Mind mapping which is also called “clustering ideas”, is a way of collecting ideas around a particular topic and defining connections. In the assignment process, you use mind mapping to brainstorm ideas, and to determine how these ideas are related..
Below you will find an example of a mind map. You can use a mind map to generate ideas for your company and product. Later, you can use a mind map to brainstorm search terms for your project.
Use the model above to brainstorm using a mind map. What potential products/business ideas can you generate? Choose the strongest idea to move forward in your project.
- Buzan, T. (n.d.). What is a mind map? Retrieved from http://www.tonybuzan.com/about/mind-mapping/ ↵