Want to create or adapt books like this? Learn more about how Pressbooks supports open publishing practices.
Book Contents Navigation
1. What Is a Citation?
2. Why Do We Cite?
3. What is APA Style?
4. Exploring Source Types
5. How Do I Know The Source Is A Book or eBook?
6. How Do I Know The Source Is A Trade Publication?
7. How Do I Know The Source Is A Journal Article?
8. How Do I Know The Source Is A Webpage?
9. Activity: Which Source Type Is This?
10. Source Types Summary
11. Two Types of Citation
12. What is a Reference List Citation?
13. Creating Reference List Citations: Books/Ebooks
14. Creating Reference List Citations: Trade Publications
15. Creating Reference List Citations: Journal Articles
16. Creating Reference List Citations: Webpages
17. Activity: Creating Reference List Citations
18. Summary of the Four W's
19. What is an In-Text Citation?
20. In-Text Citation Activity - Part One
21. In-Text Citations Activity - Part Two
22. How it All Works Together
23. Matching Reference and In-Text Citations Activity
APA and Writing Support
References and Attribution
After completing this chapter, you will be able to:
APA Style Citations by Ulrike Kestler is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.