The 4 Ws for the trade article (there are four slides)
The citation for the trade article (click image to see it bigger):
The example above is an article in a trade publication accessed through its online version on an open website.
- Author: the article’s individual author, as always last name followed by initials.
- Date: the publication date of the issue in () parentheses, Year-First, followed by the months.
- Title: the article title in sentence-case.
- Source location: the Publication’s Title (in Title-Case and italics), the article page range, and hyperlinked URL.
- This example has no volume or issue numbers, so they are skipped.
Now try it yourself!
The Library’s APA Online Guide is a great resource to have on hand for creating reference citations.