Get Those Projects Done
Completing major assignments requires strong planning. In this chapter, you will plan to manage time well to successfully complete projects. You will also use rubrics to plan what you need to do to be successful. You will also use monitoring strategies as you progress through your plan. You will monitor if you are meeting your daily work goals. You will also use your rubric and self-editing strategies to monitor whether you are successfully completing assignment requirements before submitting your work to your Instructor.
Major assignment may seem overwhelming at first. By developing an achievable step-by-step plan, you’ll be on the road to completing your essays and reports. By reading this chapter, you will be able to:
- Analyze your assignment to determine what is required.
- Use a rubric to plan your assignment and monitor your progress.
- Develop an assignment plan.
- Move past writer’s block and generate ideas for your assignment.
- Create an outline for a written assignment.
- Use a systematic strategy to self-edit your work.