Individual Consumer Decision Making
In this section we will learn about individual consumer decision making and how marketers can design strategies to influence the consumer decision making process. This section also introduces trends that influence different stages of the consumer decision making process.
Upon completing this section students should:
- Identify and explain each stage in the consumer decision making process.
- Identify factors that influence how much search consumers may engage in before making purchase decisions.
- Summarize the ways consumers evaluate competing options.
- Discuss leading trends marketers use to effect heuristics in the consumer decision making process.
- Propose different ways marketers and consumers can address sustainable disposal options.