This work is licensed under a CC-BY-NC-SA license
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
The following images have been used with permission:
- The image used in the cover is “Removing goods from Rest House to Temporary Mission House. Fort Lungleh,” 1903, IN/PSI/11/6 and used with kind permission of the Baptist Missionary Society Archive, Angus Library and Archive, Regent’s Park College, Oxford, United Kingdom. The cover image is © Kwantlen Polytechnic University. If this book is being adapted, it must have a different cover.
- Unless otherwise stated, images in this book are photographs of the Logbook taken by Kyle Jackson with permission from Angus Library and Archive, Regent’s Park College (Oxford). The content of the Logbook is in the public domain, and the photos of the Logbook are published under the license of this book.
- The Introduction contains two digitized photographs from the British Library’s (BL) Endangered Archives Programme (EAP): EAP454/6/5 and EAP454/13/22. The copyright for these digitized images is held by the original digitization team, of which Kyle Jackson is a member. The images are reproduced here under the Creative Commons license of this book (CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0 International).